Responding to the increasing demands on the quality of services provided is now a pressing need for any laboratory that wants to survive as a business and grow in the 21st century. Good professional practice and quality laboratory testing and calibration in customer service are prerequisites for development.
There are many factors that create new horizons, problems and opportunities. In such a demanding and rapidly evolving environment, our business comes to meet this challenge with determination in keeping with the needs of its customers.
EnvoLab Lab is committed to providing a high level of service, ensuring customer satisfaction (needs and expectations) with:
- Strict procedures from receipt of samples to release of results.
- Continuous improvement of the quality system.
- Valid, international and certified methodologies.
- Modernization and supply of state-of-the-art equipment to meet market needs and calibrate laboratory equipment.
Guarantee, to ensure the above commitment and achieve the objectives, is the proper and effective functioning of the quality system.
The quality system implemented by our laboratory is fully harmonized and meets the aforementioned objectives and constantly complies with the requirements of ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17025.
Continuous extensions are being made to the official field of accreditation for our continuous improvement and better customer service, and the laboratory is also in the process of transitioning to the new standard 17025: 2017 in accordance with the requirements of the National Accreditation System.
Quality control is a continuous process that covers all the functions of the laboratory and includes:
– regular calibration of the instruments
– regular verification with certified reference materials (CRM)
– regular participation in inter-laboratory proficiency testing
– regular measurement of “blind” samples
– regular measurement of control samples
– regular measurement of duplicates
– regular measurement of spiked samples
All of the above procedures are monitored with control charts and ensure that laboratory measurements meet the specifications (correctness, accuracy, repeatability) required by each method.