The EnvoLab laboratory operates in accordance with national (Greek Committee for Standardization, ELOT), European (European Committee for Standardization, CEN) and international standards (International Organization for Standardization, ISO).
The core principle and commitment of EnvoLab Labs is to provide its clients with services that fully meet their contractual requirements, comply with relevant laws and regulations, and achieve the quality goals set by the company for each project they undertake.
To achieve the above, the Laboratory Directorate:
- It has adopted and implemented a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO / IEC 17025, with the ultimate aim of providing high quality services. This international standard assesses the adequacy and impartiality of the analysis and calibration laboratories. EnvoLab’s Food and Water Analysis Services have been evaluated and accredited by the official national accreditation body (National Accreditation System, USSR) – certificate number 1157
- It continually reviews and improves the characteristics of its services, where feasible, as well as the efficiency of its processes and, by extension, the whole of the SDP.
- It provides the resources necessary for the smooth, efficient and effective operation of each Department of the laboratory.
- It invests in the continuous training, information and training of its executives to promote Quality in all their activities.
- Monitor, measure and evaluate critical parameters and Processes to ensure Quality.
- Laboratory personnel are not subject to any commercial, financial or other pressures that may affect the technical judgment and results of their work.
- We always follow tests, methods that have proven reliable and scientifically acceptable, based on recent scientific data.
- We are committed to the accuracy and reliability of the test results, and to completing tests as quickly as possible.
- Laboratory personnel are not subject to any commercial, financial or other pressures that may affect the technical judgment and results of their work. All staff know the Quality System and apply the System’s procedures daily in their work.
- The lab and the analysts working on it follow good professional practice so that the results of the analyzes are kept at a high scientific level and as close to their exact value as possible.
- We are in constant communication with our customers and their staff to ensure a quick response to market changes and the needs of each customer individually.
Adopting the principle of continuous improvement, EnvoLab Lab recognizes and rewards teamwork as well as individual effort, invests in people and respects the customer.
The general manager
of the Lboratory ” ENVO LAB “
Maleas G. Vasileios